This blog is for the purpose of sharing our fun family times with loved ones near and far. Please DO NOT use any of the pictures from this site with out our permission!
THANK YOU!!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

With Much Success, the Dance Festival is Over!

The past 7 months have been full of practices, dress rehearsals, and many many hours of costume making. I want to express my gratitude to all of those from our stake that made this event a great success. Thursday, Friday and Saturday of this past week have been busy, tiring, but wonderful. We had our youth conference with Brad Wilcox, Kenneth Cope, and Sister Dalton as our speakers. I wasn't able to attend those, but I have been told that they were "awesome". I did have the opportunity to chaperone all three days and be around the wonderful youth of our stake. Thursday, I was with the 14-18 yr old kids in the afternoon. It was fun to watch them interact with one another and with those from other stakes. Friday afternoon and all day Saturday, I was with 16 12-13 years olds. They were so much fun to be around, I had two girls from my ward and one girl that babysits all the time for Savanna in my group. I am in awe of the spirit these girls carry with them. They each are so unique, yet they all have the same goal to return to our Father in Heaven. We had a lot of fun and the performance Friday night, and the two on Saturday were amazing. I can't wait to see the dvd of all of the performances. If you'd like to see a little article about the dance festival visit this link http://www.thenewstribune.com/ once you are there click the title of the story and it will take you to the full story. I hope you enjoy just some of the pictures that I took of the fun that was experienced by the youth. My girls from square 1 Breanna, one of my Laurels Cameron, Kylee, Christine, and Kyle all from my ward Sisters Serena and Abby Brielle and Kaitlyn Kaitlyn and Christine, look how cute their costumes are My friend Bryden

No comments: