So our summer vacation started off this year with Savanna spending some time with her Grandma Meyers and Grandma Call. Steve and I went to Las Vegas with Rick, Ambur, Das and Sue. I wasn't quite prepared for the heat, but it was nice to be out of rain. We stayed at the MGM Grand on the strip and spent many hours floating around the lazy river by the pool. It was fun to just be with family and friends and not have to worry about Savanna for a few days. We ate at our favorite buffet in town located at the Bellagio. We spent one evening seeing Mama Mia at the Mandalay Bay. It was really fun, I always enjoy getting to see theater productions. Steve had fun spending time in the casino's with Rick and Das. All in all it was a great little get away to spend time with each other.

Steve and Teresa poolside MGM Grand

Sue, Ambur and Teresa at the Palms

Rick, Ambur, Das, Sue, Steve and Teresa showing how we spent our days

Teresa and Steve on the Red Carpet

The whole gang on the Red Carpet (Rick, Ambur, Steve, Teresa, Das & Sue)
1 comment:
WOW! That was a fun Trip. It was so fun being with you and Steve. I miss going on couples trips with you guys. We need to have that be a tradition that we do every year.
Post a Comment