This blog is for the purpose of sharing our fun family times with loved ones near and far. Please DO NOT use any of the pictures from this site with out our permission!
THANK YOU!!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Savanna 1st Real Haircut in a Salon

So since we were in Utah for Aunt Celeste and Uncle Rhees' wedding I thought it would be a great idea for Savanna and I to get our hair cut just before the big day. I went first to show Savanna how easy it is to get your hair cut. I don't have any pictures of me, but just imagine my hair about 8 inches shorter than it was in previous pictures. Savanna was such a trooper and really had all the girls in the salon amazed at how well she did. They all just commenting on how adorable she is, and I of course have to agree. We took Aunt Celeste with us to get her away from all the wedding stuff that was going on. I think Savanna liked having her with us, she really loves her "Aunt Leste". Here are just a couple of pictures that I took of the hair cut. View from behind View from the front All done! The bride!

No comments: