This blog is for the purpose of sharing our fun family times with loved ones near and far. Please DO NOT use any of the pictures from this site with out our permission!
THANK YOU!!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY!

There isn't a way that I would have rather spent the past 5 years than with my best friend. We have become closer through much love, joy and life growing experiences. We have a beautiful daughter, we have moved away from loved ones, and all the while we have strengthen out relationship and our love for one another. I am grateful to have my best friend by my side as I am on this journey we call life. I am excited to see what the next year will bring to us.

3 comments:

Shannon Allen said...

I love blogging! It makes the world SO small! Please peak anytime at my blog! Congrats on your anniversary!

Ambur said...

I can't believe its been 5 years! WOW how fast time goes. It sure was fun being with you guys last month. You guys are a cute couple. We love you guys and miss you guys.

Kourtney said...

Happy Anniversary! 5 years goes by fast. I forgot that Scott and I got married the same year that you did. That is why we are so cool.