With the addition that will be joining our family in a few short months, we decided it was time to let the girls share a bedroom. We found these darling bunk beds at a store in Brigham City for a great price. The girls are so excited to be in the same room. Paige has slept in her "big girl" bed ever since we got them put together. I have asked her a couple of times if she wanted to move back into her crib and she just looks at me and replies "no mom, me big girl". What I really love about these bunk beds would be that they only stand 5 feet tall. I can still go in every night and tuck Savanna in and not have to climb up the ladder. There is still loads of moving around with clothes and such but we are making a little progress each day.
Getting a Christmas Tree with Friends
11 years ago

1 comment:
Cute!
Post a Comment