BOY!!!
In the end of my last post, I shared the news that our family is expanding in 2012. We found out this week that our new little addition will be a boy! Savanna is still trying to get use to the idea of getting a brother, she was really wanting another sister. Paige on the other hand is really excited for a brother. For several weeks before we found out his gender, she would say she was having a brother named Fernando. This however is not even an option for his name, but it has helped her with the adjustment of being a big sister. Steve and I are extremely excited to have a boy in our family. Steve will no longer be the only source of testosterone in the house. We've got a few more months before he is in our home, but I can tell you that he is already loved by all of us.

5 comments:
So exciting!!!
I hope you know how excited we are for you guys.
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you. Boys are great!
Congratulations, that is very exciting! He will be smothered with love. ;)
Hope you are feeling great!
Heidi
YIPPY! Congrats!
Post a Comment