Today Steve and I were able to go in for my targeted ultrasound. I love this one because they do the awesome 4d images of the baby. After making sure all of his organs were functioning as they should the tech took some pretty nice pictures of our little guys face. He was being a little stinker and would kick the tech every time she would push on my stomach. But I would rather him be active and know that all is alright than for him to be very still and get me concerned. It is fun to see that he will be a good mix of both of his sisters. After going to this appointment and after watching my growing belly, the next 15 weeks can't go by fast enough for me to be able to hold this little blessing in my arms.


1 comment:
So sweet!
Post a Comment