This blog is for the purpose of sharing our fun family times with loved ones near and far. Please DO NOT use any of the pictures from this site with out our permission!
THANK YOU!!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Photo Shoot

So I have this cute friend that I've known since we moved to Washington.  She was one of my young women when I was the ward YW President.  Kylee is so talented and is currently attending Utah State University.  She is a newlywed and starting her own photography business.  She was gracious enough to meet me in Brigham City yesterday afternoon to take some pictures of our girls.  It was chilly and overcast but the sun did make an appearance a couple of times.  She has posted a couple pictures on her blog http://www.kyleeannphotography.blogspot.com/.  I think they turned out super cute and can't wait to see the other pictures once she is done editing them.  THANKS Kylee for your time and for the way you captured our girls!  YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!