This blog is for the purpose of sharing our fun family times with loved ones near and far. Please DO NOT use any of the pictures from this site with out our permission!
THANK YOU!!

Monday, April 25, 2011

CeLeBrAtInG EaStEr 2011

The girls had a fun getting to celebrate Easter this year.  We had an egg hunt with the Call family cousins and another one with the Meyers family cousins.  It was fun to watch Paige and Savanna running around trying to find either their number or their name on the eggs that were hidden throughout the yards at Grandma and Grandpa Call's house and then again at Gramma Mary's house.  But I think the funnest thing for mom yet again this year was sewing my girls their dresses.  I have never purchased an Easter dress for my girls, they get to have one that is made with love from their mommy.  This year I thought that they turned out really cute.  Paige loved getting to try hers on, she didn't want to take it off so that I could finish it.  I don't have pictures of them in their dresses though, because we didn't make it to church yesterday.  Little Paige woke up in the middle of the night caked in puke, so we stayed home.  I am grateful to a husband that lets me enjoy the hobby of sewing.  The time and effort that one puts into creating something can be tiresome but so very worth it when you get smothered in hugs and kisses from two appreciative girls.  The girls enjoyed getting to find eggs that the Easter bunny forgot to put out yesterday morning with their daddy.  Savanna can not wait for the warm spring breezes to appear so that she can go to the park to fly her new kite.  We hope that you all had a wonderful Easter as well and that you were able to remember the real reason for this wonderful holiday and not just the candy.  We are grateful for our Savior and for all that he does for us each day, not just on this one day each year.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kourtney said...

Wow you are so talented. yoru sweet girls are blessed to have you

Mike and Julina said...

What a wonderful gift from you to your girls on a sweet occasion! Those are beautiful dresses!