This blog is for the purpose of sharing our fun family times with loved ones near and far. Please DO NOT use any of the pictures from this site with out our permission!
THANK YOU!!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

7 Years and Counting.....

Yesterday Steve and I celebrated our anniversary.  It is hard to believe that it has been 7 years since I married my best friend.  With the assistance of my parents we were able to get away for a night.  Steve and I headed to Salt Lake to stay at the Hilton Friday night.  Steve suprised me with a trip to Massage Envy for a wonderful massage.  Dinner was spent at Spencer's Steak and Chops.  It was all DELISH!  I was spoiled for sure by my wonderful hubby!  I look forward to the next 70 years with my man! (I was a dork and forgot to bring the camera along, so no pictures to show our fun day together)

2 comments:

Kourtney said...

Sounds magical. For some reason I thought you got married before Scott and I? You guys are so cute.

Mike and Julina said...

OH Happy Day to you two!