Hey everyone! Help me get the word out! Friday August 6th Brook White from American Idol is doing a benefit concert at Barker Park in North Ogden. All the proceeds will go to my darling cousin Natalie as she battles Ewings Sarcoma Cancer. The tickets will be $10. For those that don't remember Brook she was on the same season of American Idol as David Archuleta and David Cook, I believe she finish 5th in the competition. Brook is an amazing, talented lady and is so wonderful to do this. To purchase tickets contact North Ogden City Offices. If you can't attend and would like to make a donation they are being accepted at America First Credit Union under the account "Natalie Jolley's Last Wish". If you want to hear Natalies story go to www.sweetandsassyasnatty.blogspot.com! Thank you!!
Getting a Christmas Tree with Friends
11 years ago


1 comment:
Thanks Teresa for posting this. I am sorry about your compute. I really hate when that happens. I rely on my computer so much. It was great seeing you at the reunion.
Post a Comment