This blog is for the purpose of sharing our fun family times with loved ones near and far. Please DO NOT use any of the pictures from this site with out our permission!
THANK YOU!!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cookies Cookies Cookies

Savanna had a fun night last night. She got to go down to Gramma Mary's house and have a cookie party with Gramma and all her cousins. This is something that Gramma does every year at Christmas. We've missed out on it the past couple of years, so it was fun to get to attend this year. While she was there I got to go do some Christmas shopping with Grandma Call, so we both had a win win night. When I arrived back to pick her up, she was frosting a cookie with her fingers, and dipping them in sprinkles. She didn't want to leave, she was having too much fun with cousin Raquel. Thanks Gramma Mary for the fun evening of cookies. We LOVE you!!!! Oh, I copied these pictures from Aunt Ruth since I didn't take my camera. Raquel & Savanna Raquel, Savanna & Gramma Mary

3 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

Those are great hats and aprons, they're even in my favorite color. What a fun activity to do with grandma. So cute.

Tiffany said...

Awesome! I bet those are delicious cookies! She is prepping to make some for Santa! She has the outfit! Kaden says hi savanna! Hope to see you again!

Kourtney said...

Looks like fun. I hope that we see you at Nattys party. Love ya WE miss you