Steve along with his dad Gregg, brother Rick, and friends Das, Bob, and Kurt went up Fairview canyon to do a little deer hunting this year. Although I don't know how much they really planned on hunting as only two of the guys brought guns with them. I guess the rest of them thought they could wrestle the deer to the ground with their bare hands. They also were a little spoiled, Gregg had the trailor hooked up so that they could receive satelite transmission and they watched college football on Saturday. Talk about roughing it in the mountains. Now from the title of this posting, you may think that I don't like the deer hunt, It doesn't bother me, I just don't want to have to go on one. With the report in, not one deer was killed or even shot at during the guys time in the mountains. I am sure that they all had a good time and enjoyed the company of one another, but hunting was not a real priority this year. I really must be a patient wife for allowing my husband to be gone for 2 weekends in a row. I had fun playing while he was away, so I guess it worked out for the both of us.
1 comment:
I'm very glad that no deers were killed. Mike's not allowed to hunt because of the animal lover in me. I eat dead animal but MY husband is not allowed to kill them.
Post a Comment