This blog is for the purpose of sharing our fun family times with loved ones near and far. Please DO NOT use any of the pictures from this site with out our permission!
THANK YOU!!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

VaLeNtInEs and 18 mOnThS

So I am just a little behind on this post.  Our Valentines this year was so low key that it almost doesn't deserve a post but Savanna let me do her hair really cute for school and I had to share it with everyone.  Steve was out of town again this year for the big heart day so the girls and I went over to my parents house for pizza and to hang out.  We gave the girls tshirts as their present which they loved.  They loved the heart shaped pizza and the playing at grandma's house.  This past weekend Steve and I were finally able to get out and celebrate our Valentines with dinner at Maddox and then we went and saw True Grit.  It is always nice to get to spend some alone time with the Mr.


Now for the second half of this post I'll show you the cutest 18 month old.  She weighs 21 1/2 pounds and is 29 1/2 inches long.  She has blue eyes, a cute smile that is finally getting teeth, and blonde hair.  We love having her in our family and can't believe that it has been 18 months that she has been in our home.  She loves to sing "eee, iii, eee, iii, ooo" with her Aunt Celeste.  She sings "rock a bye" to her baby dolls, and is starting to call cousins and family by their names.  Just yesterday while looking at a family picture she pointed to herself and said "Paige".  Of all that she does say I would have to admit her favorite work is "coke".  Coke is every drink in the house except for "appie juice" in her mind.  It is actually quite cute because she says it so well.  I'll try to get it on video some time and share it with all of you.  She climbs on everything and unlike her older sister at this age, let's her mom sleep through the night.  It is fun to watch your children reach each new stage in life, but sometimes I wish we could just keep them little forever!

3 comments:

Jen Hakes said...

Oh my goodness Savanna's hair is so adorable!!!

Tiffany said...

They are fun. I agree keep them little! Call and play with us soon!

Mike and Julina said...

Wow awesome hair! Did you make that up?