This blog is for the purpose of sharing our fun family times with loved ones near and far. Please DO NOT use any of the pictures from this site with out our permission!
THANK YOU!!

Monday, January 31, 2011

FHE Treats

This morning while I was looking through one of my many cook books I ran across this recipe for mini doughnut cupcakes.  Savanna asked if we had all the ingredients to make them since they looked so yummy.  She was excited when I told her that I did indeed have all the required items.  She then asked if I would make them for our Family Home Evening treat.
They were super easy to make and extremely yummy to eat.  The recipe said that it would make 48 of these tasty treats, but I really got 66 out of it.  Knowing that there was no way I was going to let my family eat all 66 of them, I loaded a plate with some and took them across the street to our dear friends the Johnsons.  I love it when my girls want to try new things, and this recipe will definately be used again and again in our house.

2 comments:

Jen Hakes said...

I would love to have that recipe! Please share! What a fun idea!

Mike and Julina said...

I need to make those VERY SOON!