This blog is for the purpose of sharing our fun family times with loved ones near and far. Please DO NOT use any of the pictures from this site with out our permission!
THANK YOU!!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

GrAdUaTiOn!!

This evening we had the opportunity to attend Savanna's preschool graduation.  Throughout the day Savanna could not contain her excitement for the night.  She was hyper as all get out, and it really was starting to wear on me as a mom.  But I knew the reason for this hyperness and handled her with love and care.  We took her to dinner before going to the graduation.  I thought that she would have chosen Wendy's or McDonalds, but to our surprise she chose Arby's.  We had a nice little dinner with our soon to be preschool graduate.  Then we headed over to the fun event. 
Mrs. Powell is a wonderful teacher that gets the kids involved in every aspect of their night.  They made their own graduation gowns, and put on the entire program.  Each of the 12 kids did such a great job reciting their lines, but I will say that I am a little bias and that Savanna was OUTSTANDING!!  As their program came to a close Savanna was the first to throw her cap into the air and I dare say that it went the highest of them all.  She is going to miss her teacher and all the wonderful friends that she has made over the past 2 years at school.  I can't believe that my little girl is going to be in KiNdErGaRtEn!  She is becoming such a beautiful girl who is thoughtful of others and loves to have fun. 
CONGRATULATIONS SAVANNA!



1 comment:

Mike and Julina said...

I love your gown Savanna. Congrats on graduating! Have a fun Summer and look forward to Kindergarten.