
This past weekend, the girls and I joined Steve once again on a business trip to St. George. Savanna was so excited to stay at her favorite hotel, and couldn't wait to get into the swimming pool. The entire way down she asked "
are we there yet? can we go straight to the hotel and go swimming?" After a couple of hours this really got annoying. She was watching movies, but would stop and ask these questions. Paige on the other hand stayed awake the entire trip until we got to Cedar City, then she took a little snooze. But to keep her entertained as we drove all I had to do was pull out the camera and act as if I was taking some pictures of her. Well of course I had to really take some, she is getting to love the camera and is such a ham just like her big sister.



Once we got to the hotel, we changed our clothes into our swim suits just to quiet an
anxious 5 year old. We had fun down in the pool. Savanna was working on her swimming, and Paige loved to just splash all the water she could into her mouth. After swimming we went to get a late lunch then Steve had to go interview someone for work. While he did that, the girls and I spent some time at Walmart looking at all the summer stuff. After we picked Steve up we headed over to see Great Grandpa Meyers, but he was all tuckered out and we couldn't get him to wake up. So we headed over to the outlet mall to shop a little. Our version of shopping was actually more like browsing through the stores and Savanna wanting everything. Dinner was at Iggy's so that we could watch the
Jazz-Nuggets game. We watched the first half at the restaurant then headed back to the hotel for the second half because the girls were becoming very restless. We were excited that the
Jazz won the series, and of course Savanna wanted to go swimming again.


Saturday we spent some time with Great Grandma Meyers and I'll give you one other guess of what we did...
more swimming! This tuckered the girls out, Paige slept for a while at the hotel then we headed out for a little treck around Sound Hallow. Savanna chose Olive Garden for dinner, then to the mall to look around some more. To finish off the night, we went to Nielson Frozen Custard for a nice cool treat. Then it was off the hotel so we could get to bed a little early since we needed to leave for home bright and early on Sunday.

Even though it was a fast trip yet again, it was a fun one to have. We all needed to enjoy the warmer weather and to spend time together with family.
4 comments:
Savannah is getting so big and Paige gets cuter and cuter each time I see her. Where did you get that soft white headband? I love it. Our kids love going on work trips too, and you guessed it... it's mostly because of the pool and free breakfast!
I think it's great that you go on so many of Steve business trips. I'm with Savanna, I'd want to live in the pool too.
Sounds Fun! We need to plan our family trip for the summer. (Now that Rick has a job. I can think about going on a trip!)
I am sad we didn't run into you guys we were there too. How was traffic for you guys with ironman? Swimming looks like fun.
Post a Comment