This blog is for the purpose of sharing our fun family times with loved ones near and far. Please DO NOT use any of the pictures from this site with out our permission!
THANK YOU!!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

S A V A N N A

Savanna has been busy the past couple of weeks. She's been learning to write her alphabet letters. This has been difficult but fun to watch because she is a lefty. This makes Grandma Call happy, she has always wanted one of her grandchildren to inherit the left handedness from her. Well Grandma, you've got it in Savanna. The difficult part is trying to show her how to write them when I am right handed. We have worked out a system that works for us though, and she loves to write. Anyways, I've included a couple of pages that she has written this past week. We are so proud of her for wanting to do this on her own. No prodding from parents. WAY TO GO SAVANNA!!!! Practicing her "A" Writting her name Picture painted for daddy Picture for cousin Loran

2 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

Little kid hand writing is so cute. I love it. Saving her first alphabet writing is a must. I love to look at the papers I wrote on as a child. Way to go Savanna

The Fife's said...

Good job Savanna, will she be going to pre-school this year?