The evening started off really well. I attended Seminary Graduation for our Stake. I returned home to Savanna coloring a couple of pictures. She really did a great job, we have one that looks like a headless man, one that looks like a bunch of flowers, and then she decided to stop coloring on paper. As you can see in the next couple of pictures, her hand became her masterpiece.

She then went on to tell me as I was washing her hand, that she was trying to make herself have "monster arms". I have absolutely no idea where she would have gotten that from. It was really hard not to laugh at what she had done, but Steve and I had to let her know that this was unacceptable. She then started to cry and wiped her face, hense the blue on the face. She is just trying to use her imagination I keep telling myself. Anyways she is just to dang cute! Also this past week, Savanna and I went with a friend out to Tolmie State Park, it is about 5 minutes from our house. The tide was out, the lowest that it has ever been, at least that is what I've been told. We were able to walk out quiet a ways and see some crabs, sand dollars, and lots of seaweed. Here is a picture of Savanna and her friend Callie after playing in the water.

These two girls play so well together, it is fun to watch Savanna make friends, and even better to have her asking to go play with them.
2 comments:
She is so cute. I think I would have laughed too. She is getting so big. Hope to see you guys soon. Love ya
She looks so sad. Better luck next time Savanna with those monster arms!
Post a Comment