This week has been sad, but good. My Grandpa White passed away early Monday morning. I then caught a flight to Utah on Wednesday night, so that I could attend his viewing and funeral. Steve stayed home because he needed to work, and because airfare is so outrageous, Savanna also stayed at home. She was able to have play dates with some of her friends in the ward while Steve worked each day. From the sounds of it, she had a great time, but was mad at mom for leaving her. Steve and Savanna went out this morning with a good friend of ours to go shrimping. They had great success, and we now have about 170 shrimp in our freezer. I on the otherhand enjoyed spending time with family. I was able to see aunts, uncles and cousins that I haven't seen in years, because we live all over the country. I also got to meet my little sister Celeste's fiance'. They are such a cute couple, I am very excited for them, and the next time we see them will be when we go to Utah for their wedding. I also got to see all my cute neices and nephews from my side of the family. They are all getting so big, and just as adorable as ever. I am extremely glad to be home though, I missed Steve and Savanna terribly.
Getting a Christmas Tree with Friends
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment