On March 21st Savanna turned 8 years old. Crazy to think of where the years have gone. She is becoming such a beautiful young lady inside and out. She loves school and being with her friends. She is becoming quite the piano player. Her brother and sister love it when she is home and will play with them. Savanna is a great helper to Steve and I.
Yesterday, April 13th she was able to enter the waters of baptism and be baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints by her father. She looked so angelic in her dress that Grandma Call made for her. She was surrounded by many that love her. We celebrated with a luncheon afterwards with family and friends. It was a very emotional day for me as I witnessed my oldest take a step into the gate that will allow her to live with her Heavenly Father for eternity. I know her Grandpa Call was with us in spirit. The past month has been a GREAT one for our family!








No comments:
Post a Comment