This blog is for the purpose of sharing our fun family times with loved ones near and far. Please DO NOT use any of the pictures from this site with out our permission!
THANK YOU!!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Let's Play...

Today has been oh so much fun.  We started with Savanna going to swim lessons then home so I could plant a few more flowers and get the lawn mowed.  While I was outside, Savanna was being a wonderful babysitter for Paige.  They played and played, ate some snacks and then played some more.  When I came into the house I discovered that they had played beauty salon and Savanna thought her sister needed a little bit of a haircut.  Needless to say mommy wasn't happy and I had to try to fix the bangs on Paige.  Check out these pictures to see the fun the girls had while mommy wasn't watching.
Photobucket
The scissors have been taken away and they will not return to little hands for a very, very long time.  I guess it could have been worse, it could have been the back of the hair.  Good thing hair grows back, Paige will just have extremely short bangs for a little while. 

1 comment:

Mike and Julina said...

Ha ha ha! That's funny...but it wouldn't be if they were my children!