This blog is for the purpose of sharing our fun family times with loved ones near and far. Please DO NOT use any of the pictures from this site with out our permission!
THANK YOU!!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

ChRiStMaS fUn 2009





We had a really fun ChRiStMas at our home this year.  Savanna was so excited that she fell fast asleep on Christmas Eve once we got home from having dinner with Pa and Marillyn.  But she wasn't about to let her mommy and daddy sleep in on Christmas morning.  I think she was pulling on our arms at about 7:30am, we tried to get her to go back to bed, but you try that with a 4 year old when she can clearly see that Santa has been to the house.  Santa treated our family really well this year.  Savanna got new toys, clothes, and a new toy box.  Paige got clothes, some toys, and an exersauser.  Mommy got a new iron which was greatly needed and some craft items that she was wanting.  Daddy got a new fire pit to go in the backyard, and some boot warmers for when he gets home from duck hunting. 

After we were done with our family stuff, mom started to make cinnamon rolls for our breakfast with the Meyers family.  They arrived at our house at about 11:00am and we ate some yummy food, then it only took Steve saying "presents" one time for the kids to run upstairs and bust into the many presents under the tree.  We had a great time spending the morning with our family. 



The afternoon/evening took us to Grandma and Grandpa Call's house to play games, open a few more presents and for more yummy food.  All in all I think this little Meyers family had a great Christmas and will enjoy all of our presents for many many years to come.

2 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

What a cute picture of Paige in her red and white outfit and hat.

Kourtney said...

I love it. I can't believe Paige is eating cereal already, where has the time gone. Please call us when you come our way (if you have time). I love the new hair cut I think Savanna looks like your mom in some of the pictures she is beautiful.