This blog is for the purpose of sharing our fun family times with loved ones near and far. Please DO NOT use any of the pictures from this site with out our permission!
THANK YOU!!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

SAVANNA INTRODUCES....

Her baby sister PAIGE SOPHIA MEYERS. She was born on Sunday August 16, 2009 at 3:53pm. She weighed in at a 7lbs 13oz, and messured a whole 19in long. Paige is a welcome addition to our family. Savanna is so excited to finally have her out of mommy's tummy, she is constantly wanting to hold her. It is a good thing that daddy has the whole week off of work to help out or mommy might go insane with Savanna so close to Paige every second of the day. Savanna is a very good helper though, she helps mommy pick out what Paige will wear each day, and she is great at getting diapers to the garbage can. Mom and baby are doing great, we are home and adjusting to life with 2 children. Savanna kissing her sister 2 days before her arrival Just before the delivery She's finally here Paige with Mommy & Daddy Savanna meeting Paige for the first time Getting Kisses from Big Sister Meeting Grandma Mary After getting a bath Our HAPPY family Our Girls

8 comments:

Jen Hakes said...

Oh she is so beautiful! I love the crying photo of your new larger family! Congratulations! You look absolutely amazing before and after the birth. Enjoy your new precious baby girl!

Mike and Julina said...

Congratulations, she's so sweet and you look fabulous! Take lots of pictures so we can see her grow.

The Fife's said...

She is so cute! I am glad that she is here, you look great as well. Can't wait to meet her, good luck with big sis as well.

Diana said...

Congratulations!!! I love her name, it is beautiful. And she is so special because she was born on Grandpa's birthday. I'm sure he was there to kiss her goodbye and say, "Be a good one little Paige."

Kourtney said...

Congratulations! I love the cute little sister shirts. I am sure it is great to have her home. She looks adorable just like her big sister

Angie said...

She is beautiful Teresa! I am so happy for you!

Angela said...

She is beautiful and so are you, Teresa!! I am jealous! You look fabulous in those hospital pictures!! No fair!! Congrats on having another beautiful girl!! :)

Kelly Smith said...

Congratulations on your new little one AND a new house! That's a lot of change all at once :) I'm so happy for you! Paige is sure a cutie. I still need to meet Savanna! Now that you're in Utah, I'll have to stop by when we're in town. We'll be moving back to Idaho in a few weeks!