This blog is for the purpose of sharing our fun family times with loved ones near and far. Please DO NOT use any of the pictures from this site with out our permission!
THANK YOU!!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

GROWING BIGGER EVERYDAY :)

I've had several friends ask to see pictures of my belly as this pregnancy has progressed. I finally was able to have a camera in hand and my sister around to take them for me. Nothing much, but a couple to show the growing belly, proof that there is life inside of me (2 days shy of 16 weeks). Savanna is enjoying this pregnancy so much, she is always trying to tickle the baby through my belly. She is already very loving and is always making sure that the baby will like what I'm eating. When asked the other day, "how much do you love daddy?" she replied "$15." Then we asked, "how much do you love mommy?" "$18" was her reply. We then had to ask "how much do you love the baby?" to which her answer shocked us both "$50,000,000". So from her answers you can see where we all rank in her book. Anyways, everything is still going well and we are excited for our newest addition.

4 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

So happy to hear everything is going well. You look adorable. I miss you so much and I wish I could reach to Utah and rub your belly. Tell HER hello for me.

Jen Hakes said...

Thanks for the photo! You look so little! Can't wait to find out what that little baby is.

Kourtney said...

Too cute. Kids are so fun.

Ward said...

This is my first clue that you are expecting! Congratulations!!!! I haven't read the right blogs I guess. I am so happy for you. You look great!