I had a Doctor's appointment this morning to see our baby. Everything is looking great and the little peanut is growing and developing right on schedule (14 weeks 4 days). It was such a relief to see the baby being active today. After the stress filled week, I was having my doubts, but all was put to ease as I saw my baby moving it's arms and seeing the heartbeat going strong. As my Dr. was doing the ultrasound, he asked if I wanted to find out the sex, I really did want to find out, but I decided that I would wait until next month when Steve and Savanna can be there with me to enjoy the experience as well. So, now it is up to each of you to give us your vote on what we are having, will this baby be a girl or a boy? Steve and I would be happy with either one, Savanna's choice for this week has been girl. I guess we will find out in a month. Until then, we love you all and hope all is well with each of you!
3 comments:
Its a boy. For sure. Mark it down. You heard it here first.
It's a girl!!! I am sooooooooooo happy that everything is going well so far. Please keep us updated and show us pictures of your belly if you ever do look like your pregnant you skinny little thing you. I remember you saying you were tiny with Savanna so Maybe at 9 months we'll get a pic right?
Oh and can you move your headings to the right, it's hard to read your post over the polka dots and ribbon. Thanks. Love and miss you guys.
I voted for a boy but actually have no idea. The greatest thing is that whatever the sex, it's meant to be in your family. I'm so excited for you. When are you coming to visit?
Post a Comment