This blog is for the purpose of sharing our fun family times with loved ones near and far. Please DO NOT use any of the pictures from this site with out our permission!
THANK YOU!!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Savanna's Show & Tell

We've been waiting for a few weeks to break the news not only to Savanna but also to our families. I found this cute shirt online and thought it would be the perfect way to announce the arrival of our new little one. Savanna is so excited to be a big sister, she is constantly asking questions and making cute observations. This morning, she said "Mom, every time you take a breath, the baby takes a breath too". She loves to come up and touch my belly and say, "not moving, must be sleeping". She is just too cute and I am glad that she is being such a good girl about all of this. Anyways, our baby is due to arrive in our family around August 22nd. All is well and so far the baby is looking very healthy. We are going to the doctor this week, and hopefully will get to hear the heartbeat. It has been a long hard road to get here, but we are so grateful to bring another child into this world and into our family.

6 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

I am so happy for you guys!!! I will pray that this baby will arrive here safe and sound. Keep us updated and post pictures as your belly expands.

Kristen and Adam said...

that is so exciting! congrats!

Angela said...

We are so happy for you guys! That is great news!! :) Congrats!

Heidi and Maxwell said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Babies are the greatest gifts from heaven, they bring so much love. Best wishes for an easy pregnancy.

BTW: Savanna is so stinkin' gorgeous :)

Love: Heidi

Kourtney said...

CONGRATULATIONS that is so fun. Do you know what you are having yet? Coop saying cute things like that too. Kids are so amazing and funny. How are you feeling? This pregnancy was completely different then with Coop. Can't wait to see you Love you and congrats again.

Morris Five said...

When you told us at dinner you were expecting I wanted to tell you so bad that we were due so close to each other but I get too nervous to tell people until 12 weeks just b/c I have had 2 miscarriages so I always wait but I am due aug 28th and my dr. will take me a week early so I am hoping for the 21st and yours is due on the 22nd how great is that. So fun!!!