It is with mixed emotions that I put this post on. We are moving back to Utah. Steve's company has offered him a transfer, and we are going to take it. We are sad to leave such a beautiful part of the country. Also leaving behind some wonderful friends, will be hard. We look forward to this new adventure as we sale a home, purchase a home and move all of our stuff back to Utah. We will keep you posted on the move as it all comes together. Thanks!
5 comments:
It will be hard to leave good friends and your ward. I know you have really enjoyed living in Washington. ON a very selfish note, it will be good to have you back home. Where will you be living? Anywhere close to Ogden. When will you be coming? Can't wait to see you!
Love,
Marjean
I went to call you today to see if you wanted to go to the park but then thought I would check my email first. I read your email about your family moving then I tried calling your and your line was busy. I am very saddened by this news. I will miss you all, but do wish you the very best. Maybe we can go to the park tomorrow.
Well sad but I am sure the family is excited! Hope all goes well with the transfer and let us know if you need anything!
How sad! :( But how exciting for you guys! You will love being close to family! That is so awesome!
I know we are excited to have you back, but always hard to leave good friends. I hope everything goes well with the selling of your house.
Post a Comment